Tomato Chutney



Absolutely loved this tomato chutney I made the other day. Extremely simple to make and tastes yum.

Ingredients

2 medium sized tomatoes,
1 tsp finely chopped ginger,
1 tsp finely chopped green chillies,
1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves,
Salt to taste,
½ tsp sugar,
2 tsps lemon juice,
2 tsps mustard oil

Method



Boil the whole tomatoes. Cool and grind them to a fine paste, I skinned them before grinding but I think it is a better idea to leave the skin on. Next just mix all the other ingredients in and it is ready to serve.

Comments

  1. I love tomato chutney with dosas.

    you have so many yummy vegan recipes here, which is good for our health and environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kumudha. Glad you like my recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. If you liked this post, please post a comment sharing your feedback or suggestion.

Most Liked